American Family Sweepstakes!

American Family

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Coming Soon! Product Review for Mia Belle Products!


Thanks To Gina! An independent Rep from Mia Bella
We will be reviewing THREE SWEET products from their company! 


One of the products I will be reviewing is this Delicious Candle called Hot Apple Pie! YUM!
I can't wait to smell this baby!
UPDATE! I will be Reviewing the HUGE 16 Oz Candle! YAY! thank you Gina! 
The picture and info below are for the 9.5 oz candle :) 
This is a big Baby! Its 9.5 oz's! 
The Candle Retails at $13.95
A very nice deal for such a big candle. 

If your would like more info on the candle or you would like to see the other scents that they have in their store go HERE and visit their site.



The second product I will be reviewing is a Banana Nut Bread Mia Melts
I'm really excited to try this product! They also have this scent for the candles which made it super hard for me to choose which I wanted more. LOL 
This product retails at $11.95

If you would like learn more about this product or browse the other Mia Melts that they have for sale go HERE 



The Third product I will be reviewing is the Mystic Melon New Bar
If it smells half as good as the name I think I will have a hard time trying to not eat it haha. 
 This yummy smelling bar Retails at $6.95

If you would like to learn more about this yummy Mystic Melon New Bar go HERE and visit their site! Browse the other yummy scents they have and pick out one for yourself or a friend/ 



If ou would like to contact Gina to purchase  something go here to her Facebook page.
OR 
You can browse her online store here and make a purchase online :) 


1 comment:

Labels

HR Block

H&R Block

mysavings.com